2022年1月2日日曜日

Sorry for waiting the movie to be completed.

To the people who shot, produced and funded the film.

How are you? I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for the movie to be completed. I have to say that it will take a few more years to complete the movie.

There are several reasons why a movie may be delayed. First of all, I don't have enough production funds. The second reason is that I make a lot of time to earn money for production, so I have limited time to produce.

The third reason is that I was making a movie with limited time and money, and some functions of my brain were broken. This is due to overwork. My doctor said that the brain damage was temporary.

The fourth reason is that the coronavirus pandemic does not attract filming staff.

Currently, I'm quitting work, filmmaking, and artworks. This is to rest and restore my brain.

Finally, I plan to make money for filmmaking from this February until March next year. After that, I will concentrate on making movies.

The movie will be completed as early as February 2024.

Shin-ichiro Higashi